Saturday, March 4, 2017

Technical Problems

Dear Guests of PPS:
Please excuse the look of this place. I am trying to resolve the issue, but have had no luck so far. I've sought advice from Blogger Help but with no concrete results.
This is the way my blog once looked. 
I left it that way for a reason. I am uncertain as to why this has changed without my having done anything to it.

What's curious is that my experimental private blog that has the very same background still looks perfectly normal, and just as it did when I initially uploaded my custom made background design there.
As soon as the problem can be fixed, I'll remove this notification and resume my normal habit of blogging.
Thanks for your patience.
~Rose

P.S. If anybody has any suggestions as to why this is a problem or how to fix it, please let me know with a comment. 
Thank you

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Rose, just send you an e-mail,
every thing looks fine here , seen on my computer, your blog it totally ok !!

Hope you find out if it is your own settings ?
xoxo, from Dorthe

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hi Dorthe! :) Thank you fro responding!
No, my blog looks awful today. I had to totally abandon my previous design and instead go for a plain brown background. I miss my pretty atelier room picture. It made my blog look nice. I collaged it together over several months of work. Apparently, Blogger have NEW Templates they want us to use instead of my formerly reliable Simple template. I dislike every new Template they offer now, as they are too inflexible to be personalized enough for a site such as my own.
:(
xoxo
Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...